Touge Session at Kuala Klawang

Published on September 15th, 2009

It was 1.30 in the morning when I received a call from Am, telling me there was going to be a touge session at 3.00pm this Saturday (last weekend). First thing came to mind. Don’t they realize that it’s the fasting month? The adrenaline rush would surely give me stomach cramps. I don’t know about the rest of ’em but that would surely be the case with me.

Second thing was, how in the heck are we gonna shoot the touge session as the planned route is narrow and curvy to say the least. To keep up with ’em and to shoot the touge session would be damaging to my tyres as it would be scrapping my fenders at every curves and corners… and that equals to excruciating pain and damaging to my wallet!

Still, me, Am, Syawal and Tika who just got back from Japan went for the touge session, all in the cause of getting the stories up in Trafficmagonline. Me and Am met up at Craven, Ampang and waited for Syawal who was coming from the Jalan Bandar police station to help a friend who managed to totaled his car two days before.

From Craven, Ampang, I was trailing Am’s monstrous Vectra B to the first rendezvous point to meet up with some of the guys from the VR4 club. I would say that touge in the evening was harder in a sense that there would be more traffic or should I say obstacles on the road. Early morning touge would be best but with an eyesight of an oldman, it might proved to be as difficult as well.

Despite his reluctance, Syawal had to ride with Am as his Vectra B is a better car compared to mine… just in case I can’t keep up with the rest of ’em since my car has been losing power at high revs. After a number of successful overtaking of ’em slow pokes on the hillside of Ampang to Hulu Langat, we came to a stop at the lookout point to meet up with the VR4 club members. Two fully loaded Mitsubishi VR4 and an RVR waited us at the look out point.

From there, we joined up with the rest of the touge manics at Kuala Klawang for a brief chat as they had planned for break fast at one of ’em’s house about 20 minutes from the second rendezvous point in Kuala Klawang. All in all, there were about ten cars of different makes such as Evo3, Swift GT, VR4, Satria, Corolla, Vectra B, Starlet, Forester and other makes which I just can’t remember.

After a bit of discussions and short liners targeted at each others, we went on separate ways as we feared that there will not be enough food for all of us. It was a brief but fulfilling session of touge for us all… as we managed to get that endorphin out of the system via adrenaline rush.

The down part was, I had to endure the stomach cramps all the way thru the photoshoot session of the VR4s and the RVR… and for sure my front tires would be another half inch thinner thanks to the scrapings at each curves of the route during the touge session. Time to save up for new tires I’d say… and what’s with the choking engine? Damn it!

Noticing my frustration over the lack of performance of my car and driving skills, Tika treated me and Syawal the extremely delicious Chicken Rice beside Teppayaki in Sungai Wang Plaza for break fast. And the sweetness of Fuji Snow. Ichiban oishiiyo!

words: Hage`  pix: Syawal Ahmad

Comments

1. Posted by oreedo on September 15th, 2009, 13:03

Kudos to all the driving enthusiasts!!!

2. Posted by Apizz Starletz on September 15th, 2009, 13:09

Nice write up bro!
    Keep it up with more incoming touge session hehe
    (itupun klu kitorg dpt menyelit dlm traffic mag ni la hehe)

3. Posted by Benson Zam on September 15th, 2009, 13:11

Special thanks to Am, Botak and the gang…

4. Posted by danial on September 15th, 2009, 13:31

cheh tak ajak =p hehehe

5. Posted by canken on September 15th, 2009, 13:45

my fave touge route too.
    can invite ah next time? would like to join, if on weekends dun mind getting up early to avoid the traffic.

6. Posted by Carmen Electra on September 15th, 2009, 14:27

Your website has been quite informative, but the language is rather despicable! Please improve your use of the English Language and don’t butcher it. You can be considered respectable writers if not for this.

7. Posted by sprinter on September 15th, 2009, 15:37

kipidap all nice write up…

8. Posted by Iman on September 15th, 2009, 16:40

Great run guys despite puasa month

9. Posted by Poklah on September 15th, 2009, 17:07

nice write up, nice pics and more important, nice activity.

then, encik benson, aku selalu terpinga2 bila melayari fesbuk…di mana aku kenali insan ini, lingkungan komunity yg mana satu yg kita kongsi bersama?

rupanya minat sukankereta yg menyatukan kita..

syabbas mere bete!

10. Posted by geg on September 16th, 2009, 02:55

kenape tak ajak… saya nak shoot juge… alaaahhh… takperhh bagi saya masa untuk siapkan kete saya…siap kamoo botak… sedikit2 elmu jalanan kamo telah saya sedut hahhaha… tapi masih banyak lagi yang belom disedot.. hahhahahah lengkali ajak arr… time2 weekends.

11. Posted by ahmad olskool on September 19th, 2009, 09:34

nice..

12. Posted by shalie on September 26th, 2009, 12:57

hoho… too bad lah i’m not in KL :( but anyways… will look forward for next touge cruise 😀 together we make friends and have fun! 😀

13. Posted by Touge-G on October 25th, 2009, 20:05

hoho.. kalau ada pi lagi roger2

14. Posted by Man on February 11th, 2011, 08:06

mcm mane nk join aktiviti touge ni? sy berminat. blh join? bila next round?

15. Posted by Traffic Mag on February 12th, 2011, 20:42

boleh join je bro. banyak clubs yang organize touge sessions. pape kiteorang akan announce kat traffic fanpage…

Comment guidelines, edit this message in your Wordpress admin panel

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare enc() (previously declared in /home/trafficm/public_html/wp-content/themes/magzimus/footer.php:2) in /home/trafficm/public_html/wp-content/themes/magzimus/footer.php(28) : eval()'d code on line 2